Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Saturday, December 10, 2011

It's Been Awhile...

First of all, Jace is doing fantastic. He was able to leave the hospital the following Monday. Nothing was found wrong with him, and they think the high fever was from a viral cold. I'm even more grateful for a healthy family after this experience.
Now the main reason for my non-blogging, is that I've apparently filled my capacity of pitures. Has this happened to any of you? What did you do? I'm considering just starting a new one...what do you think?

2 comments:

Mare said...

We had the same thing happen so we just made a new gmail address to use and it is our junk email we use for signing up for coupons or whatever. That way we could keep our blog and forgo paying money for storage.

GordonandChrissy said...

We just got that message too! Then, I waited a few days and it let me load a whole new post ...

I'm not sure what happened, but it's awesome and I hope it keeps letting me.

Although, I think I'm going to go check into it now and make sure they're not deleting old posts as I make new ones.

Let me know what you decide to do!

PS SO SO glad Jace is okay. :) Merry Christmas!