Braden is now 5 years old...so hard to believe. But he is still as cute as ever!
Braden decided on a pirate birthday theme, so I made him a treasure chest cake...We had lots of friends come to help celebrate, which made it that much more fun!
We had it at a park, and of course Cashel managed to get down and dirty!
We played with water balloons, doing a water balloon toss.
And all the kids made a pirate eye patch.
Then of course, present time...
As a favor we gave all the kids a styrofoam sword...they had a good time with those... :)We ended the day with Grandma and Poppy, and Keri, Greg and Samantha at the T-Rex restaurant at Legends, Braden's favorite!
I am absolutely in love with this boy. Still so sweet! Well not so much towards his brother anymore, they do still get a long and play really well together most of the time, but they definitely have their (many) moments.
I love that he still likes to cuddle with his mom. And he is such a good helper, and I'm sure that he'll be that way when the baby comes, which I'm so grateful for! Just a little side story of his helpfulness...While I've been pregnant and wanting to sleep a little longer than the boys (who can't seem to sleep past 7/7:30), Braden will take Cashel downstairs, turn on cartoons and get him breakfast. Isn't he amazing? I sure think so!







No comments:
Post a Comment