Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Friday, July 29, 2011

The Destroyer

One afternoon Braden and I were cleaning up his room and under his bed while Cashel was playing downstairs. Well when I went downstairs to get the broom, I saw Cashel with a wooden toy hammer in hand hitting the T.V.!! And this was the result...(it's much worse now)
No need to say I was pretty angry, and Cashel new it, he started crying instantly. I marched him up to his room while I calmed down. I continued helping Braden clean his room and at one point Cashel opened his door, and I very firmly told him to shut it, which he did, and he didn't try opening it again.

After his time out and our talk, about an hour later, Braden told me that I needed to come and see what Cashel did. And this is what I found... 
He had somehow gotten ahold of one of my decorative balls and tore it up. What a pill!! That was one LONG day.

1 comment:

GordonandChrissy said...

Oh my goodness! Little rascal.

At least it's now and not when you're also trying to care for a new little baby. Right?

I don't know, I guess it's hard either way. Now you are pregnant and almost due so bending over probably isn't too fun either. I wish we lived closer so I could come over and help you clean up and laugh with ya.

Miss you! And I can't believe your new boy is almost here!!!