Cashel Alan is now 2 years old!
This past Sunday was Cashel's birthday. He woke up to 2 happy birthday signs (one in the front room and one in the kitchen) and balloons scattered around the front room floor. He loves balloons so he was very excited. All day we kept saying happy birthday, and it's your birthday, and he eventually got that it was a special day for him and would say "my birfday!!" After church and a nap we headed to Grandma and Poppy's for the celebration. On the way there we discovered a new favorite song of his, "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", we had to sing it pretty much non stop the whole way! For dinner we had homemade biscuit pizzas, fruit salad, and salad.
Then it was present time!!
He was deffinitly spoiled by both his Grandparents!
He got a tool set from Uncle JD and Aunt Megan, which both boys have been playing with a tons!
Then came the cake...We love our Cash man SO much! We couldn't have asked for a happier, crazier and more fun little boy. Some facts about him as of late...
He is talking so much more and we're actually starting to understand him! :)
He loves to play, but not with the same thing for very long. He especially LOVES being outside.
He also enjoys pestering Braden and getting him into trouble-the little stink!
He is an awesome jumper! He's even trying to master jumping on one foot to be like big brother.
We've almost got him off the binki, but now he doesn't take as long of naps anymore...hopefully that wont last long!
He knows a lot of the basic shapes, star, circle, triangle, square. And is getting good and the shape drop puzzle ball (obviously don't know the name of it).
I think he is getting to know his colors...he just teases so much I am not sure! I do know he knows green and purple though.
LOVE to hear him count, "2, 9, 10!" (to start running or race or something) no matter how much I count slow with him, and he will count with me 1, 2, 3...but 2 secs later it's "2, 9, 10!" haha.
He is afraid of the trampoline unless an adult is holding him...(so weird he is usually so fearless!)







2 comments:
I cannot believe that he is TWO! It seriously seems like not very long ago that I read your post about his birth. CRAZY! I know he's not that much younger than Spencer, but for some reason I feel like he shouldn't be two yet.
He is such a cutie and it looks like such a fun birthday celebration!
I love the picture of you holding him upside down. Did you guys take that or was that a professional picture from a family picture shot? It looks so good!
Hope you're feeling well with #3!
PS I still feel badly that we didn't get together while Spence and I were in MO. I'm sorry I didn't call, I was feeling so weird with the vertigo stuff, I didn't do much while I was there. But I'm so glad we ran into you at church!
Post a Comment