Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Friday, May 20, 2011

Finally a Pregnancy Update


So I haven't posted any pics or info about this pregnancy so I'm figuring it's about time!

This pregnancy started out pretty much the same as the others, no real morning sickness or anything, just keeping up on eating every few hours. I did get nauseous some nights but would just have a little snack or go to bed and be fine.

Of course the belly is popping out sooner. And unfortunatly the pain (in the lower back), tiredness, lack of motivation and all that fun stuff came along too, sooner than I would've liked. Another unfortunate side effect that I get when pregnant is my lack of patience, and how I have a hard time holding in what I'm thinking and/or feeling. Luckily now as I'm getting closer to my 3rd trimester I find my patience isn't wearing as thin as it had been which all my boys I'm sure appreciate.

Now I hate to say it, but I must admit that I was POSITIVE I was having a girl. When I first found out I was expecting a boy, I had a hard time. I had one smally break down, but I soon got used to the idea. And After I got used to it, I got happy about it. I think that it'll be so fun to have 3 little boys running around. I absolutly adore my boys and I can't wait to bring in our new addition.

Now saying that, I'm also glad I still have a few months to get ready for him! Reason #1, NO idea on names. I haven't even really thought about it! Oops... Reason #2, Cashel. He is a little momma's boy and I'm worried how he'll react. If he sees Braden, OR Ross giving me some loves he runs over trying to pull them off saying "my mommy!" He doesn't even like Ross and I holding hands, or Ross putting his arm around me. Yes it'll be an adjustment.  Reason #3, reorganizing the house. We have 4 closets 1 in Ross and my room (which is all mine), 2 in Braden's, one for Braden and one for Ross, and of course there is one in Cashel's, for Cashel. So we get to move things around and try to get it so every one fits.

Over all right now I'm feeling great and I'm loving my belly! I LOVE feeling him moving around in me, it's my most favorite part!

Here I am at 25 weeks (and this was taked on the 10th), one week away from 3rd trimester!

1 comment:

Kelly Munns said...

you are seriously SO teeny still!! what a petite little thing you are! so lucky. i figure my third would be a girl, too. i mean, it's just supposed to be that way, right?! i can imagine how you felt, and how you got used to it. i mean, there's no going back now! congratulations, i can't wait to see what he looks like (although i'm pretty sure i already know...)