Cash-man, lil change, big money, he has lots of little nick names. He is such a fun, rambunctious, out going, sometimes...ok most of the time...crazy little boy! He is constantly making us laugh. He is learning so much! He is walking, and running, like a pro. He is definitely daring, much more so than Braden. He loves to do and play with whatever big brother is (which is not always liked so much by B), and thinks he is just as big as he is, so obviously thinks he can do whatever brother does. His language is picking up big time, he seems to be saying 1/2 new words a day. Some of the things he can say:
mama
dada
baa-ball
ba bye
baketbaa-basketball
let go-lets go!
ah meh-o man!
kick a baa- kick a ball
papa- Poppy
wawa- water
peek-a-boo
go! (tells me this constantly when we're in the car and not going)
no
lie- light
tank ew- thank you
dow- down
wey go?- where did it/they go?
He actually is pretty funny, he will just randomly copy what someone else says. Like the other day, Braden came to me and said, "Mom, I want to go to a carnival." And 2 secs. later, here came Cashel, "I wa go cava." It was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing, and Cashel just got his cute huge grin and just smiled at me. Man his smile melts my heart. He is just a happy kid! Sometime last week he woke up like at 5, and I noticed his diaper was pretty full, so I changed it. While wrapping up the diaper, he sat in front of me with his smile and said "tank ew". Love it.
Stats from 15 months:
weight: 26.2 lbs. --85-90%
height: 32 3/4" --96%
head: 18 1/2" --77%
Stats at 18 months:
weight: 29.6lbs. --88%
height: 33 1/2" --79%
head: 19" --61%
And I never posted Braden's stats from his 4 year check so here they are...
weight: 41.5 lbs --88%
height: 44"--97%
head: 20 1/2"
Cashel is a pretty dramatic boy and acts like he's really hurt or upset because of Braden...that is until I get after Braden, and then he's fine. Yea he already likes getting Braden in trouble, little stink! I am grateful that I have these 2 boys and they are becoming great friends. They really like playing together, most of the time anyways. It makes for a happy home, and mom. :)
3 months ago







1 comment:
cute boy!!! I hope we get to meet him soon!
Post a Comment