Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Studying With Daddy

Daddy came home early, but said he needed to study and take a few practice quizzes, so he needed to be left alone. Well Braden did a good job for the first hour or so, but couldn't stand it any longer and went up stairs to be with dad. I went and checked on him to make sure he wasn't disturbing Ross. Every time I went in there he was sitting next to dad, entertaining himself. One time I went in there and saw this:
This little man wanted to be by his daddy so bad he didn't care that he was just sitting there, and I guess he got a little bored.  : )

5 comments:

Cassie said...

oh cute and kind of sad our kids don't get to see their daddys enough!

GordonandChrissy said...

That is so cute and sweet. I'm sure Ross loved having the little guy snoozing next to him.

P.S. Those little decals on the wall are adorable! Where did you get them? They would be perfect in Spencer's room. And, if you tell me that you painted them on there I'm going to have to fly you out here because you are too dang crafty!

Lindsay said...

haha chrissy, i only WISH i were that crafty. i bought them at target, and if i remember right not that expensive!

GordonandChrissy said...

Awesome, thanks! Hopefully you won't mind if I copy ... since we live so far away? If we get any compliments I'll refer them to you. :) Miss you.

Lindsay said...

chrissy you're hilarious, i could care less! miss you too.