The other day Braden went to the bathroom, when I heard, "MoOooom," I knew from the way he said mom, something not so good happened. As I got closer, he continued, "I peed on the toilet, not in it..." and I saw this:
All I could do was laugh. I guess he had to go so bad he didn't think to see if it was open or not...oops! And I'm so glad that we have a toilet seat cover!!! Easy clean-up just put it in the washer! You know what, believe or not it's moments like that, that make my day. I love staying at home with my boys.
***
Last night Cashel had woken up so I went in there to give his binki to get him back down. He wasn't calming down so I picked him up, and when I saw his hair I called in Ross and had him take a picture....
Haha got to love it! He wasn't very happy with the flash, but luckily he went back down without any more problems.
3 months ago







2 comments:
HAHAHA that is too funny. I love and miss these boys so, so much! I can't wait until May!
Boston did the SAME thing the other day...although he was standing on the toilet trying to turn on the light to pee and had an accident since he wasn't fast enough...
Post a Comment