Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

catch up

O jeeze...it has been way too long since I've been on here. And I have lots of stuff to catch up on. It has just taken till now to get back into the groove of every day life since the holidays. I seriously spent almost every day in Liberty from the second week of December when Darci got here (the first to arrive) until the 8th of January when Darci left (the last to leave). And besides that, I now have an 9 month old (!) who does not like to be left alone for longer than 10 mins...maybe, unless he is sleeping. So I have (usually) a total of 3 hours to get myself and Braden ready, clean the house, feed myself, get dinner ready, and do school for Braden (which usually takes 40 mins to an hour itself) while Cashel is taking his naps. And yes I could do it at night when both boys are in bed, but I simply didn't want to. But I'm happy to report we're back into the swing of things, and with Cashel now crawling, it helps lots (more to come on his progress).
I guess it's catch up time...are you ready? I don't think I am, but here we go any ways.

No comments: