Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cashel's Baby Blessing

Ross blessed Cashel Alan Jones July 5th in our ward. Those who were in the circle: Paul Leland Jones (Grandpa), John Robert Hopkins (Grandpa), John Dayton Hopkins (Uncle), Greg K Wilson (my Uncle), Taylor Wilson (my cousin), Bishop Goddard, Louis Bailey, and Brother Robertson. Those who came to support: Grandma Jones, Grandma Hopkins, Aunt Amanda, Aunt Megan, Keri and Samantha Wilson (my aunt and cousin). Cashel wore the same outfit that Braden did which I was happy about, I was so nervous that it wasn't going to fit! It was definitely a tight squeeze, but it worked, and I must say he looked adorable! And the blessing was beautiful. After church we all went to my parent's for dinner and took pictures.


Ross and his Dad goofing off

Ross has been wanting to do this forever, the Jones boys tot um pole




Ross and I did this pose with Braden when he was blessed


3 comments:

GordonandChrissy said...

What a sweet day! I love that you re-created some of the same poses as with Braden, that is very cute. :)

And, he looks adorable in that outfit! I'm glad everything went well, and he fit into the same outfit. :)

Jen said...

What a sweet baby you have! I like the one with all of you together, that's really cute!

Cassie said...

he looks so sweet! I can't believe he is already three months old! We need to come visit you guys! What are Ross's rotations like?