This past Saturday we took a family day trip up to Omaha. JD and Megan watched the kids at the hotel they stayed at while Ross and I and my parents went to the temple (they went to a session the night before). It was so nice to go and enjoy!! Afterwards we picked up everyone and headed to the zoo. It was the perfect day to go, it was cool...upper 70's to 80, and cloudy, which allowed us to really enjoy being there. I must say that I LOVE the Omaha Zoo! All the exhibits are really cool. We all had a blast. Thank you so much Mom and Dad for the fun day!
3 months ago










2 comments:
did you just say that upper 70's-80's was cool? or just because of the cloud? you are nuts!
are you serious?! You were in Omaha? Did you drive through Des Moines? I hope thats not why you guys called because I would be so sad I couldn't answer!!!
Post a Comment