Braden's 3!! July 2nd 2006 at 9:55 p.m. Braden came into this world. I can't believe my baby is now a toddler. He has been such a joy in our lives, he is constantly making us laugh with his crazy dances, faces, and poses. WE LOVE HIM SO MUCH! Braden was able to do and eat whatever he wanted all morning and afternoon...I even let him watch Sponge Bob (not a fan). Braden's biggest present I'd have to say was Grandma and Grandpa Jones coming into town. We went to pick them up at 3 from the airport then headed to the KCUMB campus to show them where Ross has been going to school for the past 2 years.
We had Papa Murphey's for dinner with everyone who could be there from the family. Opened presents and had cake! The theme for his party was Diego. We got a Diego Birthday sign, Diego plates, of course a Diego cake, and he got a Diego watch, and Diego stickers.
3 months ago










3 comments:
Man that is one cute spoiled boy!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADEN!!! I can't believe he's 3!!! It seriously seems like just yesterday he was sleeping on our coutch while we played marbles!
What a big boy! I love the cake, good job. Looks like you guys had a fun time with mom and dad there. Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment