Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Thursday, January 15, 2009

THE RESULTS ARE IN, IT'S A......

BOY!!!!!

We finally made it to the doctors yesterday. He is looking healthy, and is measuring right on with where he is supposed to be. We are all so excited! We were secretly, or not so secretly, hoping for another little boy, so we're just thrilled! I must say I'm glad I still have a few months to get things in order, because I feel there is a whole bunch that still needs to be done!! Including finding a name, which is a fun and somewhat stressful part! So any suggestions anyone? Oh and we have pics but still need to scan them in...so they are to come...

10 comments:

The Goddard's said...

There is always landon! So cute! I'm so excited for you!

Jen said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you got your boy! Coming up with names that you both like are so stressful, at least for us. Good luck!

Bailey Family said...

got to love boys, congradualtions!! I'm excited for you.

Cassie said...

my mom had a few suggestions for you....she said that Bodie would be really cute with Brayden or Bronson? I will keep thinking for you! We are excited for you!

- said...

congrats! I think ts cool to have two in a row the same sex. they can be little buddies. If I hear any boy names I'll send them your way- if you hear any cool girl names let me know!

Erickson Family said...

Nothing that starts with "B" or ends with "N"....LOL ha ha ha. We Jones' and our OCD tedencies!!! I like Asher, Callister, Dallas, Emmitt, Fisher, Gage, Hunter, Ian, Jaxon, Kason, Maximus or Maxwell, Nash, Oscar, Preston, Quincy, Sawyer, Tige or Teague, Vaughn, Warrick, Xander, Zandon.

Karlee said...

I'M SOOOO EXCITED FOR YA'LL!!! TWO BOYS!!! AWW, they'll be the BEST of friends! I keep going back and forth about if I want I boy or girl next but I think I'm still headed in the direction for a girl just to make sure I can pop one of those out but boys are a BLAST...you were right! As for names? Umm, since I'm not pregnant I just don't think of names that often anymore. Although I really do like Braxton if you feel like going with 2 "B's"! Keep us updated!

Becky W. said...

How exciting to have 2 boys together!! I do like my g.sons' name but like it better, spelled Bode. Cassie got mixed up-the other name I thought of was Brock. Take care and enjoy this time with only one--it will NEVER be easier than it is now:)

TwinkleBee said...

Congrats! You already have boy stuff! :)

GordonandChrissy said...

How fun to have two little boys! Little boys are so fun, and they will be such cute brothers. :)

I'm excited to see what he looks like ... if he'll be a carbon copy of Braden or not.

Hope you guys are doing well. Miss you!