Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Missing Daddy

So yesterday morning I go into Braden to get him out of bed and hear the usual question, "Daddy here?" I answer with my usual answer, no he's at school. His usual response of , "oh", was replaced by instant crying. I asked if he wanted to call him, so we went into my room and called dad. Bad idea. As soon as he heard his voice he cried harder. Needless to say it was a short convo. He cried, and cried...and cried. I couldn't do anything to console him. He didn't want to watch cartoons, his milk, to read books, nothing. He just wanted to be held. He cried and called for daddy for 30mins. Finally I got the idea to get a picture of Ross for Braden to look at. The closest thing was his baby book. He slowly calmed down and we ended up looking through his whole book two times, and he was fine! Boy what a hard morning!

3 comments:

Bailey Family said...

You should take him to the school at ross's lunch time. Braiden would love that my kids always did.

Karlee said...

HOW SWEET!!! That HAS to just melt your heart!!

Justin and Stacey said...

What a cutie! I'm sure Ross was is so proud and glad that his little boy loves him so much. We are excited for you guys to have another cutie pie boy!! Braden is such a doll and I'm sure your next will be nothing short of that. Keep us posted with the belly pics!!