In nursery yesterday Braden's leaders gave him an advent calendar. We opened the 1st flap today and under was an activity for us to do. I'm always looking for activities to make the day a little more fun for Braden so I was excited. We made paper snowflakes! Ok not so much we as in me...but he liked seeing them each time I got done with one, and really loved helping me put them up on his door.
Grandma Jones sent Braden this shirt...it says "I don't need mistletoe" I love it! and it is so true! Thanks Grandma!
2 comments:
Hey we did snowflakes today too. Yours look WAY better than ours. :) I let Jacob scribble on the paper before I cut them into shapes so he would feel like he was helping. lol. I was really tempted to peak and see what tomorrows is. haha.
Such a cute idea! What great nursery leaders. Wow. :)
And, he is getting so tall. Look at that cute boy!
Post a Comment