Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fun Times

So this morning I decided to post some videos of Braden...here you go Amanda!! and Darci! I hope you all enjoy!

This one is of Braden reading "Brown Bear, Brown Bear"




Braden singing the ABC's (he actually knows each letter and recognizes them-such a big boy!)




And finally him singing "The Wheels On the Bus"



9 comments:

GordonandChrissy said...

Those are adorable! I love the Wheels on the Bus when he definitely knows which verses he wants to sing and which he does not. That's hilarious. He is looking so much like Ross to me now. Does he to you guys?

Lindsay said...

he is looking like ross more and more, but i just look at my dad's pics of himself at that age and he still looks like him. but he is acting like ross a lot more! :)

The Goddard's said...

I love how when your singing he says no mommy. . . thats the same way we tried to get you to stop(except the mommy thing), you just never did!

Whit said...

hahaha, too cute! His wheels on the bus video reminds me of Carter's! Love it!

Karlee said...

Okay, THAT is HILARIOUS! I was laughing OUT LOUD! I was SO excited to hear his little voice! All of his expressions remind me of Ross the whole time I was watching it...I gotta get Kent to see this!

GordonandChrissy said...

I just had Gordon watch this with me again last night and we think he is just so cute. And SMART! Sheesh, you must be a Super Mom!

Megan and Adam said...

You have the cutest little boy!!! I was laughing out loud! I love his little voice and how he says "no mommy" haha :) I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas! Seriously everytime I think of Braden it puts a huge smile on my face! We love you guys!

TwinkleBee said...

HE has the cutest little voice!! Happy holidays! Hope all is well for you. congrats on baby number 2!
Kevan and Rachel

cstowell said...

Ross & Lindsay, Thanks for sharing such fun photos of your family!
Richard & Carol Stowell