Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Friday, July 5, 2013

Braden is 7!!

Ok so I feel kind of like a slacker...I didn't take many pictures of my boy's Birthday, not even of his cake! :/ But it wasn't anything special (his cake I mean), his favorite White Texas Sheet Cake, yummy, but I didn't do anything grand. 

B loved his presents, his 2 favorites, were a camera and his own automatic water gun.



For his birthday we took his friend Robbie (his mom Kyrsten and her other boys came too!) to go bowling! We all had lots of fun!

Love this cheesy boy!
Haha love that the 2 young ones Cashel and Ty are getting annoyed!!

My parents took Braden and the family to Chilis for dinner then gave him a Kindle Fire for his present!! Spoiled little boy...he was ecstatic! :)

We love our Braden and are so blessed to have him apart of our family, couldn't have asked for a better kid!

No comments: