3 months ago
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Look Who's 6!
While we were in Oregon, Braden had his 6th birthday!! I talked about what we did on his birthday on a previous post. Now it's time to talk all about HIM!
We LOVE LOVE LOVE our Braden buster buddy boy!!! He is a happy, easy going little man.
Braden is still a good helper, but it takes a lot more prodding. And it's accompanied by a LOT more complaining.
He has become such a stink! I blame it on the kids at school...my sweet boy wouldn't be that way on his own!! :) He is back talking and doesn't listen for anything. I will ask him to do something 5-10 times, then I get mad and end up yelling at him to do what I need him to do
He'd be happy playing on the iPad, iPhone, or computer all day, throw in some T.V. here and there, he'd be set. Too bad for him his Mom limits his time on these to a minimum.
He learned how to ride his bike early this spring and now LOVES to ride it.
He likes playing sports, right now he is playing soccer. Braden isn't what I would call a natural athlete. He needs to work at it and practice to get good at the sports he plays, and to be confident when he plays. We've also discovered that Braden is a lot more competitive when he is playing against someone he knows. We discovered that when he was playing against some friends during a soccer game, he was awesome and scored 2 goals!
While he may not be a natural athlete, he is naturally smart! He does really well in school, and loves to go.
When it comes to Jace, he is awesome! Loves his littlest brother and is a really good help when I need him to watch him for a few mins.
He has learned to love to read---yay!!
He likes to pick out his own outfits, and does a good job, most of the time.
I've relinquished the brushing of his teeth to him...hard for me! But so far so good, no cavities to report!
Something I'm kind of envious of, is that he wont over eat. If he isn't hungry he wont eat, even sweets!! Wish I had that self control.
He loves being tickled by Mom, especially on the neck.
He really is just a sweet, good boy all around. Yes he is a stink now and then, but really, he doesn't give me trouble, I don't worry about him making bad decisions. He is 6, he is goofy, fun, and crazy. He is a stud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Hehe! It's good to hear other boys are the same way with their parents too. I guess they have opinions too! And I'm with you-I blame the school:)
Post a Comment