Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ross is 30!!

Ross turned 30 this year! I threw a party together with some of our good friends. We all hung out and ate some yummy food. Unfortunately I was lame and only got pictures of him blowing out his candles!
 I had wrapped up Ross's presents while he was a work, and Jace couldn't wait, he had to have a sneak peak! :)

So the main thing I did for Ross, was put together a memory scrapbook that, I had friends and family answer questions about Ross. Some of them were sincere but most of the questions were for fun and the answers given were hilarious!! Ross loved it. And on Ross's actual birthday, we got a babysitter, and my Dad took us to McCormick and Schmick. Maybe someday Ross and I will be able to take ourselves to a really nice, expensive restaurant. But for now, we are so grateful for our parent's generosity! Thanks for dinner Dad-and it was DELICIOUS!!! The chocolate box, with the white chocolate mousse and berries, was divine and definitely lived up to it's reputation! Oh wait this was supposed to be about Ross huh? LOL Happy Birthday babe!! Ross was asked how does it feel to be 30, his response?
 "Just like 20"

No comments: