Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Easter Time

Saturday morning we went to the Easter celebration at Texas Roadhouse. They had games and face painting and an egg hunt. It was small but fun!
Later that day we colored our own eggs...
We planted our "magic' jelly beans that night...
and they grew over night into these sucker flowers...
Searching for some eggs...
 "I found one!"
 What the boys got...
Getting ready for church...
 The boys sporting their new ties I made them for Easter
How handsom are they?!?
Get ready...
and JUMP!
And lucky me, I got to give a talk on the Atonement. It was nice studying and researching it out espcially the week of Easter so I was really able to focus on why we celebrate Easter. (Just wish I didn't have to speak on it!! :] ) I'm so grateful for my Savior and for His great and everlasting sacrifice that He made for me (and you!), and that because of it I'm able to return and live with Him and my Heavenly Father...and my family!

1 comment:

Karlee said...

Your hair is SOOO long and I LOVE it!!!! You look totally different! It's beautiful! Your boys are too cute and I love that they look alike yet don't look EXACTLY alike. Miss y'all!