Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Braden is in Kindergarten!

That's right my first baby has started school!
He did a really good job. He was a little nervous waiting outside for the bell, he was holding my hand and there was no way he was letting it go! He was the first in his class, and we found his seat where a coloring page was waiting for him. He sat down and was fine! He was ready for me to go. I got a little teary eyed as I left, and they actually had donuts in the library for the Kindergartner moms. It was so nice that Grandma Jones came out to help us, I was able to take Braden by myself and not have to try to drag the other 2 boys along.

So far he is doing great. He loves it and is making friends which is always nice to hear. Although Braden did tell me that they are teaching him like he was in preschool, because he already knows everything they are learning. Hopefully he doesn't get too bored!! I'm so proud of my little man!

No comments: