Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Friday, June 3, 2011

Deanna Rose with the Jones

While everyone was here for Ross' graduation we headed over to Deanna Rose Farm. I love that place! I think the kids enjoyed it too! :)
Feeding fish, there were lots of animals to see!
Lots of little play grounds
A cute old school house where the kids sat in old desks, and wrote on chalk boards instead of paper.
My dunces :)
Cashel fed this buffalo a handful of rocks to one of his nostrils. :) Made me laugh!
We got to bottle feed some baby goates.
All the kids cought fish and Braden and Ellie threw them back in.
I love that they're such good friends

3 comments:

Lacey said...

looks like a fun place! that last picture is PRICELESS

GordonandChrissy said...

I love that he not only fed him rocks, but to his nostril! That's hilarious. I would have been laughing right along with you!

Such great pictures, too. I love the one of Cashel leaning against the big wagon wheels. So cute! And the last one, of course, is awesome.

And you're getting such a cute little baby bump. Hope you're doing well! :)

Mare said...

Such cute pictures. And isn't that place fabulous we go there weekly, but it is just two street down so that helps! Congrats congrats on graduating and residency.