Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Thursday, February 10, 2011

GUESS WHAT?!?

So I'm taking a break from my Christmas posts (can't believe I still haven't finished!) to share some exciting news!
...

...

...

BABY NUMBER 3 IS ON IT'S WAY!!

We went to the Dr. the other day and we are 12 weeks along! The reason for the picts is they couldn't find the heart beat so they wanted to make sure all was ok, and it was! As you can see the baby is sitting upside down.

So this would be the reason for the procrastination in blogging...and well lets face it in everything else too! With this pregnancy I have ZERO motivation to do anything. And I'm tired ALL the time. I did not have this with either one of my other pregnancies so I'm not used to it!

I "gave" this surprise to Ross for his Christmas Eve present. Don't mind his face for the first few seconds, he thought I was taking a picture so he was doing a pretend surprise face.


And this is the attitude we got from Braden when we told him the news...
You could say he wasn't all too excited. Haha! When we asked what he thought he just made that face and grunted ehh ehh. Don't worry he's warming up to the idea. :) (Apparently he's just worried he'll be getting a sister!)

8 comments:

Jen said...

Ah! Congratulations-that's so exciting! I love Braden's facial expressions-that's awesome!

Lacey said...

ahahahaha, i love aunt barbara's reaction "I don't know what that means.."

so funny! thanks for sharing, congratulations lindsay!

Kelly Munns said...

oh my gosh, that's hilarious. i love ross' reaction. that was cute. i'm glad you taped it. you are a brave woman to make the trek to 3! good luck and hopefully you'll start getting some energy!

Sheridy said...

Congratulations!! I'm excited for you. As for Brayden, tell him there is still a chance that he'll get another brother.

Cassie said...

awesome video!!! hilarious! Hopefully Braden will be getting a sister!!

Tom/Tabitha said...

Congratulations! So exciting! (and my 2 oldest boys weren't that excited either and they were about the same age when Emilie came along... CUTE pic.

GordonandChrissy said...

Congratulations!!! What a cute idea to do that for him, it's fun to have his genuine reaction on tape too. How cute! We're so excited for you guys. A family of five! Wowzers. I'm excited to hear if the little bambino is a boy or a girl. :)

Anaise said...

Congratulations!!!

When we knew our kids would be upset to find out that Heidi would be another sister, we had "Heidi" buy them a special treat to thank them for welcoming her to the family. It really helped defray the upset feelings. :)