The whole time in OR (we went for 3 weeks over Christmas), I didn't get on the computer unless it was to look up a recipe or just something quick. And I've been having a hard time getting motivated to get back on! But the time has come, I just need to do it....so here we go!
The first night (Dec. 17th) we got to Oregon we went to the ward Christmas party
Ross took over his Dad's part in program as a wise man since his Dad was sick.
The first couple of days we got spend it with just grandma and grandpa. The boys loved it! On this day Cashel was a little tuckered out...
And Braden didn't want all the attention on Cashel, and ended up "tired" as well...
Chelsea and her kids Hannah and Colby came a few days after we got there. The first thing to do was make some yummy sugar cookies!
Cashel licking of the good stuff...the frosting!
The boys love their cousins!!
Even though it was pretty chilly out, we had to go out and do the roller coaster at least once...
As an early Christmas present, Ross, Chelsea and I racked up the leaves for Paul
The kids decided they wanted to help out too!
Colby Jay
Jay and Hannah messing around...there was a lot of that this trip with both Jay and Ross, the kids loved it!
Grandpa and Cashel
Braden exploring outside







No comments:
Post a Comment