Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Braden the Mighty Hunter

Ross took Braden on his first hunting trip. Apparently he was in heaven! And when it was time to go, he wanted to stay!
 The men with their prizes.
 Braden killed a raccoon, a bird, and a deer...according to him, it was his favorite part! Ahhh! I'm kind of starting to think we maybe started this too early....scarey! :)
 He was SO happy!!!

3 comments:

Sheridy said...

How cute! and of course he killed all that, I just saw pictures that proved it. :) Merry Christmas!

Cassie said...

wow! I bet he had a blast!

Karlee said...

That's so cute! I always tell Kent I wish he was a hunter so our boys could go hunting with him! Maybe I'll just have to send them up with Ross!