Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Friday, October 15, 2010

Some Random Picts

This would be the 2nd time Cashel did this in one day...crazy kid!
 My good friend Chrissy and her boy came over! It was so good to see them and catch up!
                                     
Just a cute picture of Cashel
Can you tell the boys had some fun playing in the dirt, Cashel had it written all over his face, and hands, and arms, legs...
and finally, Braden enjoying some home-made cookies

3 comments:

Sheridy said...

O how I miss that back yard! I almost want to cry. I'm glad you guys are all having a great time. That hill is the best!

GordonandChrissy said...

Oh, they're so so cute! And Braden's face with that cookie is adorable. :) Loved seeing you too! We had a great time. :)

C said...

Braden is looking so old especially in that last pic!