Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Thursday, August 12, 2010

COLORADO Part Dos

So after going up the mountain in Estes, we headed on over to DENVER! That night we went a restaurant, Casa Bonita! We (my family) went here when I was a little girl and I have so many memories from it, so I had to take my boys there. This place is AMAZING!! But not for the food. The food is not good. But with the atmosphere and all the fun things going on you really don't care!

This is the gorilla I was terrified of when I was a little girl, I just had to take a picture with him!
They had an arcade to get tickets, kind of like Chuck E Cheese but like 1/4 the size.
There are little shows every 15 mins shown on top of the waterfall. There was a pirate show, cowboy and sheriff show, and more all of which included diving. And there was a also a flame thrower...
The next day we got up, got ready, packed up and then headed to the Children's Museum. This place is a lot of fun with lots to do. The fire truck was first up...
        
one of their many play areas...
   
Painting...
Cashel colored...
A dance floor...with tap shoes and costumes, SO CUTE!
Forest area...
Bubble Lab...
        
Vet Office...
        
And there was so much more I didn't get pictures of: construction, train room, grocery store...so much fun!
And a chalk cow out front. :)
Here are some pictures from driving there and back...
Crazy glasses he won at Cosa Bonita
Braden with his head phones on backwards...
We LOVED Colorado, and will be definitely be going again!

2 comments:

Sheridy said...

O that looks like so much fun!!! I'm going to have to start saving my money for a fun trip like that.

Anaise said...

I Lindsay--your vacation looks like a lot of fun--lots of good memories!