Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Cashel Is Now....

ONE!

I can't believe my little baby is one, how crazy! This year has FLOWN by. We love having Cashel apart of our family. He is such a fun little boy who keeps us laughing constently.

Here's what Cashel is up to now a days:
*He has figured out how to make monkey  noises, and makes them for any animal  he sees. SO funny!
*He is very loud! He "yells" when he's happy, excited, and upset. He's always jabbering, once he starts
   talking, there will be no stopping him. :)
*He isn't walking yet but he deffenitly gets around. He crawls so fast!
*He and his brother are great friends, always playing. In fact Braden is very rough with him, pushing him,
   pulling him, kicking, poking...and Cashel just takes it! He'll be one tough kid.
*He is now scribbling on paper with crayons.
*He still loves dancing, whenever there's music playing, he starts a shakin!
*He loves his Grandmas, and will even pass Mom to go to them.
*He's eating table food now, and big surprise, he's loves it!
*He's still nursing, and I'm attempting to wean him, but at this point he is not interested at all! In fact, I
   pumped and put it in a sippy, and boy oh boy was he mad! He was pushing it away and YELLING at me!
   (If any of you have any tips let me know!)
*He has 2 teeth! They popped up one right after another just a few days after his birthday.
*He says mama and dada and uh-oh!
*When you ask him how old he is, he raises one finger way up high and lets you know!
His stats:
                24 lbs.
                     in. long
(More to come on his birthday party)

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Wow I can't believe its' been a whole year already either! Happy birthday to him! He weighs the same as Hallie ;) That's awesome!

Karlee said...

WOW! I can NOT BELIEVE he is ONE!!! Where has this time gone!!!! I guess it was last summer when I saw him and he was a couple months old! He's adorable!

GordonandChrissy said...

Wow, this year has gone by SO quickly. He is a cute little guy and it looks like he is doing great!

The Reynolds said...

Happy Birthday to Cashel. It doesn't seem that long ago that Jen and I came to meet him in the hospital. I can't believe he's 1 already.
No tips on how to wean. Gideon decided right around his first birthday he was done. We did a bottle for bedtime for about 2 months and then one night he pushed it away. He's spoiled me for future children, I'm sure. Good luck.