3 months ago
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Scarecrows and Target Practice
At library time Braden made scarecrow hats, I thought they turned out cute! Here's Braden and his friend Noah.
Ross had a day off and was really wanting to take us to the shooting range. I wasn't all too thrilled but it turned out to be pretty fun. Braden had fun shooting guns with his Daddy. Cashel and I pretty much hung out in the car since it was pretty loud.
When we were leaving Braden said that he wanting to go shooting again, but he wanted to shoot a buck next time. Haha how funny! We've got another hunter on our hands!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I LOVE that Braden went to the shooting range and shot a gun! PRICELESS! Start 'em young and raise 'em right!
hahaha...i'm from a family of hunters too. but i'm scared to death for isaac to like it! so good for you. and what's up with you being super teeny after having two kids?! you are so cute and little.
Lindsay,
how amazing was it to enlarge that picture of Braden and realize that I have the exact same .22 as is in the picture. How strange that cousins separated by such age, time and distance would have the same gun...a little freaky and a lot cool.
Nice shot, I'm impressed!
And, how fun to see a late movie with your Mom. :)
Happy Holidays! We miss you guys. :)
Post a Comment