Photobucket
"We become what we want to be, by consistantly being what we want to become."

~Richard G. Scott

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Stake Conference

This weekend is Stake Conference and because we are getting a new Stake President Elder Russell M. Nelson is here.


The spirit in the meeting was so strong, everyone who spoke did such a good job. Ross said that when Elder Nelson started speaking (they were in the hall) Braden said he wanted to see who was talking, so he ran over to the door and looked in. Ross then took the opprotunity to tell Braden what an apostle was. Then after the session Ross, Braden and I went to the front so they could meet Elder Nelson. We were towards the end and they were trying to get him out, he actually passed us and then turned to us and came back. He came up to us and touched Braden's shirt (Ross was holding him) and said, "There's my little Bishop, there's my bishop." Then when we were all getting into the car Braden started crying and when I asked what was wrong he said, "he didn't see my baby!" How cute is that? He wanted Cashel to meet him.

4 comments:

- said...

thats too cute! Elder Holland is coming to our stake conferance next week. I hope we get to meet him too! I love the hand-print craft. I have a pre-school swap with 2 other moms and I have to teach this week- I think we will use this idea!

Cassie said...

Oh that is a really great story, make sure you right it down in Braden's baby book or something so he knows!

Kelly Munns said...

wow, what a good experience. i'm so glad you documented it for your kids...poor cashel :)

GordonandChrissy said...

How sweet is that? What a good memory for him. :)